Like many other book bloggers, I get approached by lots of authors (or publicists on behalf of authors) asking me to consider reviewing their book. Many of these are self-published authors. Unfortunately, as there only so many hours in the day, I can only accept some of these requests. I prioritise books in my favourite genres (historical fiction and literary fiction).
The list below is my current review pile. Clicking on the title will take you to the book description on Goodreads. Once I have read and reviewed a book it will be removed from this page and appear instead on my What Cathy Read page for the relevant year with a link to my review.
- If you’d like to see your book in this list, consult my review policy here before contacting me
- This is not all the books on my To-Be-Read pile, just those received direct from authors. I have lots of other books waiting to be read!
- I read books from my author review pile in strict order of receipt (unless I have specifically agreed otherwise, e.g. to meet a publication date or for a blog tour)
Shown in the order I intend to read them….
- The King’s Spy by Sam Burnell
- Choose To Rise: The Victory Within by M. N. Mekaelian
- The Last Thread by Ray Britain
- Money Power Love by Joss Sheldon
- Bells of Avalon by Libbet Bradstreet
- Lying in Vengeance by Gary Corbin
- White Water, Black Death by Shaun Ebelthite
- Fireburn by Apple Gidley
- True Grandeur by Cal Barnes
- The Secret Life of Alfred Nightingale by Rebecca Stonehill
- The Tides Between by Elizabeth Jane Corbett
- The Tide Between Us by Olive Collins
- Magician and Fool by Susan Wands
- Cold, Cold Heart by Christine Poulson
- Artefacts & Other Stories by Rebecca Burns
- 355: The Women of Washington’s Spy Ring by Kit Sergeant
- Burning Cold by Lisa Lieberman
- Fred’s Funeral by Sandy Day
- Getting Home by Wolfe Butler
- Song of Praise for a Flower by Fengxian and Charlene Chu
- An Engineered Injustice (Philadelphia Legal #2) by William L. Myers, Jr.
- The Artist and the Soldier by Angelle Petta
- Discontents: The Disappearance of a Young Radical by James Wallace Birch
- Artist, Soldier, Lover, Muse by Arthur D. Hittner
- The Incendium Plot (Christopher Radcliff #1) by Andrew Swanston
- Connectedness by Sandra Danby
- Sheriff and Priest by Nicky Moxey
- The Hidden Village by Imogen Matthews
- The Italian Couple by J. R. Rogers
- Individutopia by Joss Sheldon