Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish and now hosted by Jana at That Artsy Reader Girl.
The rules are simple:
Each Tuesday, Jana assigns a new topic. Create your own Top Ten list that fits that topic – putting your unique spin on it if you want. Everyone is welcome to join but please link back to That Artsy Reader Girl in your own Top Ten Tuesday post. Add your name to the Linky widget on that day’s post so that everyone can check out other bloggers’ lists. Or if you don’t have a blog, just post your answers as a comment.
This week’s topic is Resolutions/Hopes for 2021. My list contains nine book-related resolutions with a common theme of getting up-to-date, and one hope that I expect a lot of you will share.
- Read the remaining 7 books on my Classics Club list
- Complete the What’s In A Name and When Are You Reading? challenges
- Take part in the 20 Books of Summer reading challenge
- Read and review the 24 books (oh dear!) on my NetGalley shelf with publication dates prior to 31st December 2020
- Retain my 80% plus feedback ratio on NetGalley
- Read the books on The Walter Scott Prize for Historical Fiction 2021 shortlist before the winner is announced
- Read and review the 7 books won from Readers First that were published prior to 31st December 2020
- Reduce the number of titles on my To Read shelf on Goodreads from 857 to 500 – or fewer!
- Read and review the remaining 6 books received from authors before I stopped accepting new review requests
- Attend a literary festival, ideally Henley Literary Festival, in person
What are your resolutions (if any) or hopes for 2021?