How time flies because it’s time for another Classics Club spin. I definitely need a prompt to read a book off my list. In fact, my spin list below could pretty much be a copy of my list for the previous spin 😦
For those unfamiliar with how the spin works, here are the step-by-step instructions:
- At your blog, before Monday 22nd April 2019, create a post that lists twenty books of your choice that remain “to be read” on your Classics Club list. This is your Spin List.
- You have to read one of these twenty books by the end of the spin period.
- On Monday 22nd April, the folks at The Classics Club will post a number from 1 through 20. The challenge is to read whatever book falls under that number on your Spin List by 31st May, 2019.
- Villette by Charlotte Bronte
- Wuthering Heights by Emily Bronte
- Kindred by Octavia E Butler
- Romola by George Eliot
- Their Eyes Were Watching God by Zora Neale Hurston
- Fear of Flying by Erica Jong
- The Left Hand of Darkness by Ursula K Le Guin
- Invitation to the Waltz by Rosamond Lehmann
- The Town House by Norah Lofts
- The Heart is a Lonely Hunter by Carson McCullers
- A Garden of Earthly Delights by Joyce Carol Oates
- All Passion Spent by Vita Sackville-West
- Gaudy Night by Dorothy L Sayers
- Katherine by Anya Seton
- The Last Man by Mary Shelley
- A Tree Grows in Brooklyn by Betty Smith
- I Capture the Castle by Dodie Smith
- The Flowers of Adonis by Rosemary Sutcliff
- The Enchanted April by Elizabeth von Armin
- Miss Pettigrew Lives for a Day by Winifred Watson
Will you be taking part in the Classics Club Spin #20? If so, what are you excited about (or daunted by) the prospect of reading?