Recently WordPress was kind enough to alert me to the fact I’d published 1,000 posts on What Cathy Read Next since its inception in November 2016. Woohoo! This prompted me to have a little delve into the other statistics available on WordPress…
Most popular day for views: Wednesdays (that will be down to the WWW Wednesday meme hosted by the fabulous Sam at Taking on a World of Words)
Average comments per post: From 1.6 in 2016 to 6 in 2019 (Don’t you all like to chat…)
Most faithful follower: Jill at Jill’s Book Café (since 1st December 2016). Thank you, Jill!
Chatterbox (Most number of comments left, excluding myself): The lovely Nicki at The Secret Library with 66 comments
Strange but true search terms:
– is the word is murder a true story (Er, no)
– what is the third things about elsie (Sorry, no spoilers here)
– “feel his ankle” + fiction (No idea either)
– is alex dahl author married (This is a book blog, not Tinder)
– personal message to stressed blond woman (???)
Views from far flung places (countries that generated 1 view):
Aruba Liberia Gambia
Benin Botswana Reunion
Cape Verde Vanuatu St Kitts & Nevis
What fascinating or curious facts do your blog’s statistics reveal?