None! That’s right – zero, zilch, nothing. (However, before you worry for me, I know there are several parcels on the way….)
On What Cathy Read Next last week
Monday – I published my review of A Ration Book Christmas by Jean Fullerton.
Tuesday – The Top Ten Tuesday topic was Thanksgiving/Thankful Freebie and I used the opportunity to spread a little love about the book blogging community ahead of my two year blogiversary yesterday. I also published my list for the next Classics Club Spin.
Wednesday – WWW Wednesday is the opportunity to share what I’ve just read, what I’m currently reading and what I plan to read next…and have a good nose around to see what other bloggers are reading. I also published my review of medieval mystery, The Monastery Murders (Stanton & Barling #2) by E. M. Powell, as part of the blog tour. And I took part in the reveal of the smashing new cover for The Distance by Zoë Folbigg.
Thursday – I hosted a stop on the blog tour for None So Blind by Alis Hawkins, the first in a new historical crime series. As well as reading my review, if you’re a resident of the UK or Republic of Ireland, there’s a chance to win a copy of the book by entering the giveaway (closes on 29th November 2018).
As always, thanks to everyone who has liked, commented on or shared my blog posts on social media this week.
On What Cathy Read Next this week
- Book Review: Christmas at War by Caroline Taggart
- Book Review: Song of Praise for a Flower by Fengxian Chu with Charlene Chu
- Book Review: Paris Echo by Sebastian Faulks
- Blog Tour/Book Review: A Light of Her Own by Carrie Callaghan
- Book Review: Memory Hold-the-Door by John Buchan
- Book Review: States of Passion by Nihad Sirees
- Book Review: The Wooden Hill by Jamie Guiney