None, zero, zilch!
On What Cathy Read Next last week
Tuesday – I shared my Top Ten Books of 2017 which involved much anguished decision-making, with many great books having to miss the cut.
Wednesday – WWW Wednesday is the opportunity to share what I’ve just finished reading, what I’m reading now and what I’ll be reading next. I also joined the blog tour for Blackmail, Sex and Lies with a fantastic Q&A with its author, Kathryn McMaster. There is a giveaway still running until 20 December.
Thursday –For Throwback Thursday I shared my review of The Snow Child by Eowyn Ivey which also happened to be my Goodreads book club read for December.
Friday – I published my review of a terrific thriller set in Tokyo, The Last Train by Michael Pronko. It’s the first book in a series with two more instalments to follow in 2018 hopefully.
Saturday –I completed a really fun challenge, My Life in Books, where you have to answer questions with titles of books you read this year. Why not have a go yourself? I also signed up for my first reading challenge of 2018 – a historical fiction challenge hosted by Passages to the Past. Finally, I shared my review of Corpus by Rory Clements, the first in a new series featuring Cambridge professor, Tom Wilde.
- Goodreads 2017 Reading Challenge – 155 out of 156 books read, 2 more than last week
- Classics Club Challenge – 5 out of 50 books reviewed, same as last week
- NetGalley/Edelweiss Reading Challenge 2017 (Gold) – 45 ARCs reviewed out of 50, same as last week
- From Page to Screen 2016/7– 7 book/film comparisons out of 12 completed, same as last week
- From Page to Screen 2017/18 – 2 book/film comparisons out of 3 completed, same as last week
On What Cathy Read Next this week
- Top Ten Tuesday: Books I Hope Santa Brings
- Review: Biographies of Ordinary People by Nicole Dieker