If it’s possible to judge a book by its cover, why not a blogger by their blog?
Look at the statements below and choose the FOUR that you think most closely describe your blog. Each statement is numbered. Match the numbers to the words in the table at the bottom of this post to find out what your blog says about you….
- Your blog includes a blog roll or list of other book blogs you admire
- You frequently take part in tags, blog hops or feature ‘who’s that blogger’ type posts
- Your blog has been going for more than a year
- You display your stats – views, followers, etc – prominently on your blog
- Your most frequent posts are discussion pieces
- Your blog features lots of custom-made graphics
- Your blog has an archive, lists of reviews by category/genre/author, reading list pages or challenge pages
- On your blog you feature books from a number of different genres
- Your blog focuses on one main book genre
- Your blog is linked to at least four of the following social media channels: Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, Pinterest
- You frequently feature books with some of the following characteristics: LGBT; gender diversity; people with disabilities; characters from ethnic, cultural, and religious minorities; banned books; literature in translation
- Your blog has used several different design themes
- You post at least five times per week
- You post less than five times per week
- Book reviews on your blog are most likely to be for ARCs or recently published books
- You often feature author interviews/Q&As
Why not share in four words what your blog says about you in a comment below.